January 6, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Poppy Montgomery, THE L.A. COMPLEX’s Jonathan Patrick Moore & Joe Dinicol, Jully Black, Candice Olson, Anna & Kristina, Rob Feenie, and more…
To tweet these highlights:
After delivering a series high of 377,000 total viewers over the holidays, Canada’s undisputed #1 original daytime lifestyle series, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, returns with all new episodes beginning Monday, Jan. 9 at 10 a.m. ET on CTV. See below for next week’s (Jan. 9-13) lineup:
Monday, Jan. 9
• ROB FEENIE: Canada’s inaugural IRON CHEF AMERICA champion helps Marilyn kick off the show’s Family Dinner Month series featuring meal ideas for less than $15 – beginning with a traditional Chili con Carne recipe.
• SOM SEIF: Marilyn’s finance expert and CEO of Claymore Investments Inc. shares tips on how to make more money in 2012.
Tuesday, Jan. 10
• THE L.A. COMPLEX: Australian cutie JONATHAN PATRICK MOORE (Neighbours, All Saints) and Canadian JOE DINICOL (MURDOCH MYSTERIES, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World) stop by to chat about their roles in the sexy, new, original drama, THE L.A. COMPLEX, premiering in a special super-simulcast Jan. 10 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CTV and MuchMusic.
• JULLY BLACK: The Canadian JUNO Award-winning R&B singer-songwriter joins Marilyn’s panel chat for a discussion on hot button headlines of the day.
Wednesday, Jan. 11
• DR. SUSAN BIALI: The medical doctor and wellness expert reveals the healthiest options for breakfast, lunch and dinner at popular fast food chains including, Tim Hortons, Starbucks, McDonalds and The Keg – featuring tips from Best Health’s Swap & Drop Diet book.
• MAUREEN DENNIS: Marilyn’s parenting expert shows viewers how to score the best deals on family vacations this March Break.
Thursday, Jan. 12
• CANDICE OLSON: With the rise of urban redevelopments in the Canadian housing market, the interior designer and TV personality (DIVINE DESIGN, CANDICE TELLS ALL) reveals tips to make the most out of every square foot for homeowners looking to maximize their living space.
• GLEN PELOSO: The interior design contractor and TV personality (RESTAURANT MAKEOVER, TAKE THIS HOUSE AND SELL IT) offers a bathroom planning guide for viewers looking to begin a restroom overhaul.
Friday, Jan. 13
• POPPY MONTGOMERY: The Australian actress, best known for her roles in NYPD BLUE and WITHOUT A TRACE, drops by to chat about her current character ‘Carrie Wells’ in the intriguing drama UNFORGETTABLE, airing Tuesdays at 10 p.m. ET on CTV.
• ANNA & KRISTINA: The savvy shopaholics behind the TV series ANNA & KRISTINA’S GROCERY BAG and THE SHOPPING BAGS share an essential guide to online shopping to achieve the best bargains at home.
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Anderson Cooper, Hugh Jackman, Donny & Marie Osmond and many more. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
Source: BBM Canada, Friday, Dec. 30, 2011
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Matthew Almeida, Unit Publicist, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.2629 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version