March 2, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: GRAMMY® Award-Winner Kelly Clarkson, KISS front man Gene Simmons and wife Shannon Tweed, Taylor Kitsch, Hilary Farr, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/wwUfK5
The search is on for the next MARILYN expert! Beginning Monday, March 5, six aspiring designers from across Canada compete under the scrutiny of Marilyn’s judges including THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW Executive Producer Nan Row, IKEA Canada Design Expert Andrea Mills and a rotation of celebrity judges from design build contractor Ramsin Khachi to Tommy Smythe (SARAH’s HOUSE) to become Marilyn’s next superstar design expert. The announcement takes place live in-studio on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW on Friday March 9. Viewers can also join in on the fun by voting for their favourite expert on marilyn.ca.
Monday, March 5
• CHRISTINE CUSHING: Host of FEARLESS IN THE KITCHEN drops by to share her cooking secrets and reveals tricks for viewers to make cooking easier.
• KELLEY KEEHN: The personal finance expert, media personality and author discusses the excuses women make for not taking charge of their finances.
Tuesday, March 6
• KELLY CLARKSON: Following her appearance on THE VOICE as a celebrity advisor, the two-time Grammy® award-winning singer-songwriter makes her debut appearance on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW to talk about her latest album Stronger.
• BASIC BAKING: SARAH BELL of Bobbette & Belle teaches viewers how a beautiful looking and seemly complicated French dessert known as the Napoleon can be made easy!
Wednesday, March 7
• JIM KARAS: New York Times best-selling author and celebrity trainer with clientele including Hugh Jackman and Diane Sawyer drops by to talk health, fitness and easy ways to boost your energy levels.
• GRACE LEE: Head makeup artist from Toronto Fashion Week reveals spring makeup trends.
Thursday, March 8
• GENE SIMMONS and SHANNON TWEED: Marilyn welcomes back KISS front man and his wife, former Playboy Playmate and Canadian actress/model Shannon Tweed.
• HILARY FARR: Award-winning international home designer and co-host of LOVE IT OR LIST IT reveals the five biggest design mistakes people make when decorating homes.
Friday, March 9
• TAYLOR KITSCH: Canadian actor and model drops by to talk about his leading role in the new film John Carter.
• THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT MARILYN DESIGN EXPERT: After a week of being put through the paces of various IKEA-based design challenges, the successful designer who will become a MARILYN expert is announced live.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Suzanne Somers, Gene Simmons, and many more. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version