June 1, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: SAVING HOPE’s Erica Durance, Actress Sarah Gadon, Celebrity Choreographer Adam Shankman, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/JZcSgp
Monday, June 4
• DECK OUT FOR SUMMER: MIKE HOLMES JR joins MARILYN to resolve the most common deck issues.
• THE BUTLER SERIES: Marilyn’s resident butler CHARLES MACPHERSON shows viewers how to properly eat spring and summer’s favourite foods including artichokes, oysters and grapes with class.
Tuesday, June 5
• BASIC BAKING: Marilyn’s resident pastry chef SARAH BELL creates the perfect ice cream sandwich by baking the best cookie and pairing it with the right ice cream for a classic summer treat.
• JEANETTE JENKINS: Hollywood trainer with celebrity clients including Alicia Keys and Pink, dishes on the best workouts for the morning, afternoon and evening, and the most effective way to fuel the body for each type of workout.
Wednesday, June 6
• ADAM SHANKMAN: The film director, producer, dancer, actor, and choreographer, joins MARILYN to discuss directing the new summer blockbuster Rock of Ages and judging SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE which airs Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on CTV.
• YOUR BODY TALKS: MARILYN alternative health expert BRYCE WYLDE shares 10 common body problems and provides natural solutions to help fix them.
Thursday, June 7
• ERICA DURANCE: The star of the new CTV medical-drama SAVING HOPE joins MARILYN to discuss the highly anticipated premiere June 7 at 9 p.m. ET on CTV.
• EMMANUELLE CHRIQUI: Canadian actress EMMANUELLE CHRIQUI (THE BORGIAS) joins MARILYN to chat about her career, her Canadian roots and how she gets summer ready by offering her own beauty tips.
Friday, June 8
• MARILYN, MAKE ME OVER: Canada’s Queen of Daytime, MARILYN DENIS grants the makeover wishes of two women who were nominated by their sisters. Assisting with the beauty transformations are Marilyn’s team of stylists including fashion stylist PETER PAPAPETROU, and hairstylist DANIEL.
• SARAH GADON: Fresh off her Cannes premiere of David Cronenberg’s new film Cosmopolis, the Canadian actress sits down with Marilyn to chat about her career.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Nan Row, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version